FREE NEET COACHING
The objective of the Scheme is to provide quality coaching for economically disadvantaged SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates to enable them to compete in Entrance examination for professional courses for students with science stream i.e. Engineering, Medical, NDA and CDS etc.
The ratio of students who have completed their studies from Govt. and Private Schools to be coached under the Scheme will be 75:25.
Courses for which the coaching will be imparted shall be as follows:
- Entrance examination for professional courses for students with science stream i.e. Engineering, Medical, NDA and CDS etc.
Eligibility criteria and selection of beneficiary students.
- The students must have secured prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations for which free coaching is proposed to be imparted under the scheme;
- The students should be selected by the coaching institution based on academic criteria/ eligibility test prescribed by the institution itself.
- Students should be selected based on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examinations.
- Institution may relax these criteria for SC candidates suitably.
Who else can nominate students for coaching?
- Sponsoring Department may also nominate some needy students for coaching under the selected institutions.
Who are eligible for the coaching?
- Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS residing in Delhi and pass out 10th and 12th class from the schools in Delhi only.
- For the students having family income of up to Rs. 8 lacs per annum, full admissible coaching fee is to be provided by the Government.
Limitations of the scheme:
- Only 50 % of admissible coaching fee is to be provided by the Govt. for students who avail 2nd time coaching facility under the scheme.
Essential documents for submission :
- Students should fulfil the letter of undertaking and submit it. It states that they have not taken benefit more than twice under the scheme .
- Income, Caste and EWS certificate duly issued by the office of the concerned District Magistrate should be submitted by the student.
Entitlement of free coaching :
- Free coaching shall be extended for students who need to take preliminary and main as per their convenience.
- Each time a candidate is selected for an interview free coaching is extended.
How important is attendance for the students?
- Any student remaining absent for more than 15 days, without any valid reason, benefits of free coaching shall be transferred to another in his/her place.
Dr. Lakshmaiah IIT & NEET Academy offers Free coaching for IIT – JEE Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamanthri Prathibha Vikas Yojana Scheme
- New batch starts from 10-Dec-2019.
- Admissions are in progress
- Course duration : 6 months / 18 months
1. Providing free reading material to course participants.
2. Conducting free tests on course material
3. Monthly Stipend of 2500/- to meet personal expenses
Note: Free coaching opened up for Delhiites Only
For more details contact
Old Rajinder Nagar Address : 57/17 1st Floor, Bada Bazar Rd, Old Rajinder Nagar, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
Ph No+91-9052265819, +91-8008497933
Mukherjee Nagar Address: 205, 2nd Floor, Jyoti Bhawan, Commercial Complex , Near Post Office, Behind Batra Cinema, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi, 110009
Ph No: +91-9052265819, +91-8008497933